Health Certificates

PictureAs licensed and USDA-accredited veterinarians, Doctors Erlichman and Shea are qualified to examine animals requiring health certificates for travel or sale. The doctors can then issue the specialized certificates needed for selling or transporting pets. It is important to have a healthy pet when you are traveling or planning on selling your pet(s). If you have any questions about obtaining a Health Certificate for your pet(s), please contact us directly.